Microinform was established in November 2006 by experienced telecommunications professionals. Now Microinform LLC is a distribution company holding leading positions in the Belarusian market.
During the work, the company's business has expanded significantly. At the moment, the main activity of the company is the wholesale supply of network and telecommunication equipment of world famous brands.
The main goal of the company is to build long-term and multi-level relationships with partners based on mutually beneficial constructive cooperation.
Microinform's product portfolio includes the following brands:
- HP (servers, storage systems, switches, computers, monitors, laptops and other);
- CISCO (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless communications);
- APC (uninterruptible power supplies, cabinets, air conditioning systems, fault-tolerant power supply systems);
- ATEN (KVM switches, consoles, video switches, video splitters);
- MOXA (interface converters, wireless equipment and industrial switches for extreme operating conditions);
- D-Link (full range of switching equipment, wireless communications, routers);
- Bosch Security Systems (video surveillance systems, access control and management systems, congress systems, warning systems);
- QNAP (network attached storage (NAS), video recorders);
- Supermicro (servers, workstations, cabinets, network equipment);
- Microsoft (software)
- HIKVISION (CCTV systems)
- Odescable (cable production)
- INFORMIX (servers of own production)
- Kaspersky (software)
- Huawei (Server, network equipment and data storage systems)
- HiWatch (CCTV systems)
Qualified specialists will provide you with all the necessary information on the products presented.
Licenses and certificates